With its mature grounds and elegant detailing, Fenham Hall, built in 1745 by John Ord, Mayor of Newcastle, offers a historic backdrop to the Studios.
- Secure grounds with 24/7 access
- Excellent local amenities and transport links
- Close to the city centre
- Self-contained offices with ground floor access and energy efficient design
- Offices with shared facilities
- High speed broadband
- Dedicated parking and visitor parking
Office space to let Newcastle
Self Contained Office Newcastle
- Self-Contained Ground and Second Floor Offices
- 2,362 ft2 (219.41 m2)
- Space for up to 26 staff with full social distancing
- Superb conference room and directors offices with views of the grounds
- 8 dedicated parking spaces plus ample visitor parking
- Rent £31,500 p.a.