Lab Space to Let
- Commercial Units available for bespoke Lab Use
- 746 sq.ft. and 723 sq ft self-contained units
- Units may be let as a whole offering 1,469 sq ft (one as office, one as labs)
- Eligible for small business rates relief for qualifying businesses
- Prime Ground Floor Location
- Within modern building in secure grounds
- Dedicated parking (2 spaces per unit) plus visitor parking
- High Speed broadband available
- Rent £10,250 per anum
- Service Charge approx £4 per sq ft to cover:
- Heating and Electricity in service charge
- Bespoke Lab layouts can be provided
- The plan opposite shows a possible layout
- Lab planning service available
Studio D and Studio F have just come on the market at Fenham Hall Studios offering 723 sq.ft. and 746 sq.ft. of modern office space which can easily be converted to Laboratory use. If the spaces were let as one they could offer 1,469 sq. ft. with one unit providing office facilities and the other a purpose built Laboratory.
Situated on the Ground Floor of a modern office set in the grounds of grade 2 star listed building, Fenham Hall, built in 1745 for the John Ord a former Mayor of Newcastle the units offer bright modern accommodation with dedicated parking (2 spaces per unit plus 2 visitor spaces) in a secure commercial development only minutes from the centre of Newcastle.
There are excellent local facilities nearby with regular bus service to the centre of Newcastle.
The space can be configured to individual tenants requirements
The premises lend themselves to use as Laboratory space and financial incentives may be available to assist with initial setup costs for potential new tenants.